Integrity Home Group - Keller Williams
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Weekend and evening hours required
$50,000 - $150,000 Commission Based
About Integrity Home Group - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started 7 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry-leading systems. Now, the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family-owned and family-run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family. In 2019, the Team was ranked in the top 1% (3,000 agents) of Keller Williams Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) Keller Williams internationally. In 2019, we were also ranked in the top half of 1% of more than 1.4 million agents!
Our Mission: Providing the dream of homeownership to everyone everywhere by providing second-to-none customer service.