inMotion Group Properties
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About inMotion Group Properties
We are a high pace Real Estate team and are looking for a Real Estate Administrator that can keep up without sacrificing amazing Customer Service. We aim to give exceptional customer service to every client. We don’t just sell real estate, we work hard to ensure our clients walk away with the best Real Estate experience.