We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must have a valid South Carolina Real Estate License
About RE/MAX FullSail
Our Company goal is to be in TOP 25 companies in Charleston. We're driven to develop our agents into TOP producers. Indisputably, RE/MAX is the largest, most recognized brand in the industry and there is a reason why. We have the technology and systems that outweigh our competitors. We have a high energy group with a high level of success. Apply today and see what we can offer you.