The Graham Group Real Estate Team
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
$36,000 - $43,000 yearly
About The Graham Group Real Estate Team
The Graham Group Real Estate team began in 2007 with Clarence Graham and his wife, Ebony. Clarence began his real estate career as an investor but his love of real estate compelled him to join the world of real estate sales. His wife later joined him and they formed a team. Now with 14 agents, they are looking to continuously grow and pour their knowledge into others. In 2018, their team reached new heights by helping almost 100 families buy, sell, or invest in real estate, and in 2019, they are looking forward to increasing that number astronomically. In 2019, the team received Alabama's #1 Team in Sales and Volume.