Austin Luxury Realty
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth transaction process
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a real estate agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$81,000+ at plan commission
About Austin Luxury Realty
Promote the highest ethical and professional standards and cooperation among its members.
Provide products, programs, and services to meet the evolving needs of the real estate industry and consumers.
Serve as a leading advocate of private property rights and community involvement.