Chris Gurnee Team
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
About Chris Gurnee Team
The Chris Gurnee Team is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Chris Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace.