Team Home Hero
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$75,000 per plan
About Team Home Hero
Meeting Your Needs, Delivering Results
Real Estate Agency has and still is undergoing a massive change in the marketplace. We saw a GIANT need for an updated version of customer service and skills required to solve the problems of the current home buyer and the home seller. We are on a mission to set a new standard of quality service and skills. Designed to solve your problems more effectively than ever before.
Will you help us accomplish this goal?
Get to know us in more detail at www.Wichitahomehero.com