We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$57,000 - $93,000
About CT Restoration
CT Restoration is a rapidly growing team based in central Connecticut. We are a team of real estate agents, investors, and contractors who sell single family and commercial properties. We flipped 5 homes last year and are on track triple that number. We help clients across ALL of Connecticut, and we are rapidly expanding!
We provide best-in-class customer service to our clients. We help each other grow our businesses through training, coaching, and referrals.