The Churchill Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
About The Churchill Team
Due to growth, The Churchill Team is hiring! We are consistently one of the top teams in the country and looking to grow. We provide free leads, zero marketing costs, training, personal coaching, work from home, and a great team atmosphere. We have over 70 combined years of experience and Sereta Churchill was the 2016 California Distinguished Realtor of the Year. Come join a winning team!
Our agents are some of the highest producing agents in the industry and we are here to help! Our business covers Contra Costa, Alameda, and into Solano County. Our agents average 1-2 transactions every month. We provide one of the best CRM's in the industry, a full-time transaction coordinator, and an 8k agent cap! We have/use the best tools in the industry. Our mission is to provide the clients with the absolute best experience and give our agents the tools to achieve.