We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
About KW Legacies
Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 930 offices and 177,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world.
Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and farm and ranch properties.