We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Real Estate License in either Oregon or Washington (or both),
$80,000 at plan
About Resettle Realty
We are a boutique brokerage operating out of Washington and Oregon. We are happy, positive, hard-working folks who prefer to surround ourselves with the same. If our core values resonate with you: Service, Love, Gratitude--we should definitely get acquainted.