Timothy Schutte Real Estate Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
$7.25 - $8.00 hourly
About Timothy Schutte Real Estate Team
We possess a unique business model that fosters a culture of mentorships and offers a pathway to unlimited income. We work to strengthen each individual from the inside out, providing the tools for them to learn and grow, not only as a real estate professionals but as parents, spouses, friends and neighbors. The Training, Branding, Technology, Culture and the Formula are our five guiding pillars and through these we are changing the narrative, celebrating human potential, and fostering an atmosphere of collaboration, self-determination and prosperity.