The Christie Cannon Realty Team
Get the leverage and leads you need to succeed! Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
About The Christie Cannon Realty Team
We truly enjoy providing an exceptional, five star service to our clients. We have been in the industry over 15 years and have extensive knowledge of the real estate industry. A lot of people have asked what our secret to success has been over the years and there is no "real" secret.... it's just providing an outstanding level of service. We believe in offering consultation and assistance beyond just the sale of a home. We are looking for unique individuals that are beyond extraordinary to join our amazing team of talented individuals.