Real Estate Homeselling Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Self-starters who want to build a career and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$100,000+ yearly Commission Based
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. We strive to have the highest producing agents in the area! Come join our team!