Real Estate Homeselling Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000+ per year, at plan commission
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. We strive to have the highest producing agents in the area! Come join our team!