MarketSmart Real Estate
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About MarketSmart Real Estate
MarketSmart Real Estate is a local boutique company. Our main goal is customer service. We are customer orientated, Without them, we don't have a business. We do business in the four counties surrounding Brevard. We hope to see you soon!