Tampa's Best Realty
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us.
HELP! We have too many leads and not enough agents to help all of our buyers!
We have the best CRM and drip campaigns on the market! Our state-of-the-art CRM does most of the heavy lifting for you! You just need to set the appointments! The ideal candidate is someone who's already done at least 3 sales but wants consistent leads and appointments provided by the Company.
If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Commit to the current Sales Team Rules (which can change at any given time)
- Must Respond to Messages ASAP. 12 Hour Max for Text Messages. 24 Hour Max on Emails
- Must Use the CRM in the same matter in which you are trained
- Must Use the CRM Dialer system to make calls to leads (Min 3 Sessions/Week, 5 Preferred)
- Attend 1 on 1 Coaching Meetings Via Zoom with Supervisor
- Attend Sales Team Meetings at least once per month via Zoom
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$40,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Tampa's Best Realty
Tampa's Best Realty's mission is to help their clients achieve their goals of homeownership, make profitable investments, and offer stress-free management services all while dealing honestly, fairly, and giving the best service possible.