The Shannon Andersen Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000+ per year
About The Shannon Andersen Group
We are a high energy busy Real Estate Team Located in Stuart.
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.