Session Real Estate, Inc.
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Session Real Estate, Inc.
Session Real Estate, Inc. has been an industry leader for more then 25 years. We are changing to a Team/ Family model to attract and retain high functioning Real Estate Professionals. We will train you.