Keller Williams Community Partners
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Keller Williams Community Partners
There’s a reason that we’ve passed every other real estate company, and we’re now the largest (and still fastest growing) real estate company in North America with over 175,000 associates. Keller Williams agents account for more sales and more sales volume than any other real estate company in the world.
If you're interested in joining our team, click the Apply button and give us your information so we can follow up with you.