The Lenard Team at Coldwell Banker
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to work qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Customer service oriented
- Follow scripts to achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets
- Outbound calling, email communication, and coordination to schedule appointments
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support to increase sales opportunities
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Energetic, driven and goal-oriented
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented focus
- Real estate license
$85,000+ commission based
About The Lenard Team at Coldwell Banker
The idea that people with a shared vision can come together and achieve more than what could be achieved alone is a core belief within the Lenard Team.
We believe in life long learning, striving to surpass potential, and always provide a quality consumer experience worthy of a five-star review. Our team has been around since 1985 and has always evolved with the times.
The trend in real estate is toward teams and ours is positioned to outshine the competition. If you have the drive, we will provide the tools and support for your success.