Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Chappell Team
We are in growth mode! Join one of the top teams at Keller Williams Realty AV. Our Team has sold over 1,000 homes here in California and we are looking for a limited number of talented people to help expand. We will share with you our knowledge, experiences, leads, scripts, and many other tools to help you become successful. Simply put, you excel, we excel... Please be sure to complete the entire application process. There is more to it than sending the resume. Be sure to check all email folders for follow-up.