The Mitch Lopez Home Selling Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$100,000-140,000 commission based salary
About The Mitch Lopez Home Selling Team
The Lopez Home Team is a rapidly expanding real estate team that has been in business since 2012. Our mission is to help people achieve their dreams by building a successful career in Real Estate! As our team grows, we are looking to hire a quality person to help us grow exponentially. The ideal candidate would have excellent organizational skills, flexibility, and be amiable. We love helping not only our clients but the community. We do monthly volunteering and donations to give back to the community that have helped up so much. Our entrepreneurial spirit has helped create many new, successful agents and employees.