Gamboa Real Estate Group
Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) required!
HELP! We are looking for TALENT! Gamboa Real Estate Group is seeking a Buyer’s Specialist to join our growing team of Real Estate Professionals. We need an interested and motivated Real Estate Agent/Realtor who is ready to jump into the market! We are looking for an individual who is organized and able to provide the highest level of customer service for our buyers and clients. The right candidate will possess the skill and aptitude necessary to work with qualified buyers and help them find the home of their dreams, negotiate the contract on their behalf and represent their interest throughout the home buying process. Support and coaching for the right candidate will be provided. If you are ready to work hard, learn, and be challenged to grow and improve- we look forward to talking with you soon.
- Acquire customers through leads, calls, and prospecting.
- Assist buyers through all aspects of the home buying process, from contract to close.
- Working closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home.
- Assist in all aspects of the sales process from contract to close.
- Collaborating with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is concluded.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Prospect for new clients and leads.
- Schedule and show properties to buyers.
- Schedule and hold open houses.
- Write Contracts.
- Negotiate Contracts.
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
Must Possess the Following Qualities:
- Bilingual: English/Spanish
- Positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Detail Oriented
- Organized and strong systems builder
- Team Player
- Honest, straight-forward, ethical
- Problem Solver
- Excellent phone skills
- Logical Thinker
- Fact and Task Oriented
- Strong social skills
- Strong communicator
Knowledge and Skills:
- Active Real Estate License
- Ability to learn other programs, databases, and websites quickly
- Quick to respond to requests and completely dependable on follow-through
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- Superior oral and written communication skills
$70,000 - $150,000+ commission based
About Gamboa Real Estate Group
We are a multicultural, top-performing Real Estate group located in Midvale, Utah. We help our clients navigate the buying and selling process to get into a house they will love; we provide investment courses to aspiring investors to grow their wealth and portfolio; and we are led by and celebrate our mission statement, "Creating Limitless Possibilities Through C.A.R.I.N.G".