Pearson & Associates Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About Pearson & Associates Real Estate
Pearson & Associates Real Estate is one of Utah's fastest-growing real estate teams.
Pearson & Associates is more than your average real estate team. They believe every agent has the right and ability to create a business for themselves that they enjoy working in. They do that by focusing on building their agents’ brands as well as their individual databases. They support their agent-partners by providing personalized coaching, accountability, and administrative leverage while ensuring their agents build a consistent, dependable business by providing leads and offering the most lucrative compensation structure in the business.
Pearson & Associates’ goal is to increases their agents' short term businesses while creating long term stability. It’s a win-win culture that increases productivity and improves retention. Pearson & Associates is changing the way real estate teams do business. Period.