The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Massive Lead Generation with consistent Lead follow up
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
$67,384 - $109,030 yearly
About The Barry Mathis Real Estate Team
We are a small but highly productive team that is looking for a third party processor to handle our in house loans and to potentially take on overflow from our affiliated boutique lending company. Prior experience and an active NMLS license are a must-have. Clear and timely communication practices will be the key to long term success with our team.