We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Navigate Realty
Navigate Realty is a small, growing team of driven Real Estate professionals who are passionate about doing business better than the status quo and defines success by our quality of life as well as quantity of business.
We offer our team members more support, more services, and more flexibility. We recognize that work may not be the most important thing in life, but it does consume the biggest chunk of our time. So we are building a work family that cares for and supports each other in every way. We strive to live, love, and laugh all day, not just “after work”