Marc Austin Properties
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Cultivate and prospect leads by phone, email, and text
- Utilize CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Present the company's Core Values, and deliver on The Promise to provide a first-class real estate experience to all clients and agents
- Schedule regular follow-ups with agents via email and phone to increase sales results
- Be the authority on all things real estate related
- Make yourself a local real estate resource to attract more business
- Complete all required onboarding training, as well as continuing coaching to ensure success
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- 3+ years as a licensed real estate salesperson
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.