Marc Austin Properties
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Cultivate and prospect leads by phone, email, and text
- Utilize CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Present the company's Core Values, and deliver on The Promise to provide a first-class real estate experience to all clients and agents
- Schedule regular follow-ups with agents via email and phone to increase sales results
- Be the authority on all things real estate related
- Make yourself a local real estate resource to attract more business
- Complete all required onboarding training, as well as continuing coaching to ensure success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Valid VA Real Estate Salesperson license. (No license? No problem! We teach in-house!)
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.