Avenue Realty Inc., Brokerage
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid Ontario Real Estate License
- Must have a valid Ontario drivers license and access to own car
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Avenue Realty Inc., Brokerage
Avenue Realty Inc., Brokerage is a Richmond Hill real estate agency successful for over 30 Years!
Avenue Realty Inc., Brokerage was founded in 1987 by Emily B. Fusco, President, and Broker of Record. Emily’s dedication and commitment to the real estate sector, her superior level of professionalism, personalized service, and her business acumen is ingrained throughout Avenue Realty Inc., Brokerage.
The Avenue Realty Inc., Brokerage story evolves every day as its growth is pushed forward by Christopher Fusco, Vice President and Broker, the leadership team, and support associates.
Mission - Reshape the public’s perception of the real estate industry in the communities in which we operate
Vision - We strive to always provide clients with information to empower them to make educated real estate decisions, allowing them to achieve their ultimate lifestyle goals
Our Values : Empowerment, Integrity, Honesty, Mutual Respect, Communications and Accountability