Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
About Drew Nicoll Home Selling Team
Our Top Agent Experts team is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!