Ginger and Company Real Estate Team
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Schedule appointments with buyers to explain the home buying process
- Show buyer clients homes that fit their criteria
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$75,000+ at plan
About Ginger and Company Real Estate Team
We are a high producing real estate team in the Triangle. Since 2014 we've helped 700 families buy or sell real estate and in 2019 we closed $40 million in sales volume.
Our Mission: To positively impact people and build lifelong relationships, through creating opportunities & creating raving fans.
Our Vision: Is to be the preferred real estate team for clients & associates in every market we serve
Our Values: Be supportive, tenacious, accountable, ethical, results-oriented, and always do the right thing.