Christine Baumann & Associates
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Christine Baumann & Associates
Christine Baumann & Associates is a team and network of real estate professionals specialized in the service of people and their unique real estate needs. If these needs include residential, commercial, vacant land, farms, and equine properties then we are able to offer valuable insights and services. We cover the gamut of your real estate and marketing needs and we provide a 100% commitment to our clients. No exceptions. We are the guide and representatives in the search, selling, and acquisition of properties in Pierce, Thurston, King, and surrounding counties.