The Nolan Group of REMAX
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About The Nolan Group of REMAX
We are a Real Estate organization that is out to improve the lives of everyone we come in contact with through Education, Support, and, of course, Fun! Real Estate should be about more than selling houses and making money (but, we like to do that too!). It is about creating everlasting relationships with people and helping grow your community. While working with us, you will be provided with the tools, training, education, and one-on-one support that most real estate personnel crave. Let us help you design the life you have always imagined!