We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to work with qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
$85,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Dwellings Michigan
Dwellings Michigan is the #1 independent real estate brokerage in the Metro Detroit area. We have opened a 2nd location in Wyandotte and looking for growth-minded individuals to take advantage of opportunities that arrive as we expand our footprint across the state and beyond.