Tina M Valiant
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Tina M Valiant
TKay Group is a real estate team that focus on solutions for our clients. Tina Valiant is the Team Leader and is a National Real Estate Trainer, Coach, and Best Selling Author of "Relationship Real Estate: 16 Steps to Real Estate Success." Her focus is on her team member's goals to achieve greatness is the crazy market we live in today! With 21 years in the real estate industry in different capacities, there is no shift her team will not be prepared for.
Mission Statement: We live by the integrity to meet our clients needs where they are, the courage to go beyond the scope of traditional real estate, and the desire to be a contribution to the communities we serve.