The Penrose Team
We are looking for a motivated Buyer’s Agent who is passionate about making the home-buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Work with your in-house closing partner to smoothly transition clients as they negotiate the repairs, appraisal, and any additional contract terms
- Participate in weekly coaching meetings to help you reach the next level
- Practice scripts and objection handlers with your accountability coach
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$150,000+ at plan
About The Penrose Team
We are consistently ranked as one of the top 21 Realtors in the Valley for the number of homes sold. We are always looking for talented people with a hard work ethic to join our team to excel and develop their skill sets.
We have a fun, fast-paced, high-energy environment that is rapidly growing and expanding with the goal of delivering the best service to our clients and surpassing sales goals at the same time!
If you are a high-energy person that wants to be challenged and wants to work in an environment that will give you the resources to grow and advance within our organization, we look forward to seeing your application. Our office is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.