Michelle Humes Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Have fun and take care of the client "experience"
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with a can-do attitude
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top-producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.