Michelle Humes Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting and lucrative opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Have fun and take care of the client "experience"
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Team player with a can-do attitude
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.