Delgado & Associates
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Must have your own reliable transportation
$125,000 plus at plan earnings (commission based)
About Delgado & Associates
Delgado and Associates is a group of hand-picked individuals devoted to creating a luxury buying and selling experience for each client, tailored to his or her unique needs. Surrounded by a strong administrative staff in the office, each agent is fully supported throughout the process of leading each client through their home buying experience. Delgado & Associates prides itself on the coaching and training opportunities we present to our agents. Frequent check-ins and accountability are offered as well as a structured daily procedure mapped out for efficiency. While our team works hard, we also focus on frequent team events and incentive programs, such as raffles, to consistently work on our experience as a team.