The Mattz Group
We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$50,000+ at plan, commission
About The Mattz Group
With over 30 years of experience, our Real Estate Team is lead by one of the most successful professionals in the Real Estate Industry. Our sales and support staff excel in executing results for selling and buying consumers in the Chicagoland area.
- Over 4,200 real estate sales transactions!
- Ranked 112 out of 45,000+- members in the MLS! (per Broker Metrics 10/15/20).
- Recipient of the Keller Williams’ 2019 Eagle Award, Master’s Hall of Fame Award, Centurion Award, Double Centurion Award, and the acclaimed, Grand Centurion Award.
The Team is proud to be part of Keller Williams which is the #1 company in the United State by units sold, sales volume, and agent count!
Join the best, grow, and enjoy your career!