The Wexler Group
We are expanding and we need your help! This position requires an active Illinois Real Estate License.
The Wexler Group has more clients than we can handle, and we need agents to help grow with us! We are looking for licensed real estate agents to come onto our team!
The benefits of being on a team include onboarding, consistent lead sources, amazing resources, and the ability to lean on your teammates for help!
- Positive, powerful, proactive mindset?
- Willing to work full time?
- Motivated by the idea of creating an advantageous income for yourself?
- A licensed Real Estate Agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning-based?
- Consistently network for prospects.
- Daily client follow-up and lead generation.
- Participate in all team activities and events.
- Guide 20 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Understand client needs and property desires for purchase and identify properties that best meet client needs.
- Host open houses.
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals for productivity standards.
- Consistently follow up on leads given to you by the team.
- Hold an Illinois real estate license.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Weekend and evening hours required.
- If you are ready to grow with a team that has a proven track record to set you up for success!
$50,000 + yearly at plan
About The Wexler Group
The Wexler Group is there to provide encouragement, motivation, and accountability to any and all clients. Coaches are responsible for the client's success and education. Empowering clients is a vital part of this position, and coaches are expected to think quickly to provide their clients with daily support.