We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
kwELITE’s primary focus is to keep agents at the center of transactions, thus protecting their commissions. Our state-of-the-art hybrid office, powered by technology, was created to support agents in providing better experiences for consumers.