Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$40,000 - $110,000
About Keller Williams Diamond Partners Inc.
In keeping with the philosophy that agents are partners and stakeholders in the success of the business, Keller Williams Realty has created a distinct profit-sharing program in which approximately 50 percent of every market center’s profits every month are returned to those who have contributed to a market center’s growth by attracting productive associates to the office.