We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$40,000 + commission
VillaMentor is a new and exciting marketing company committed to improving the real estate customer experience.