Melissa Perrille Group
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.