We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home-buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$75,000 - $110,000 yearly
Establishing strong bonds with the local brokerage community, CityRealty provides the most comprehensive database of for-sale/for-rent properties throughout NYC, along with award-winning content through our blog 6SQFT. Our team strives to make the home purchasing process simpler while eliminating wasted efforts on behalf of the buyer and agent.