Pro Homeworks Team
We're looking for a talented, professional buyer's agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$75,000 (Commission only)
About Pro Homeworks Team
We are a team of real estate agents at Century Homes Realty Group who believe in the value that homeownership brings to families and for communities and work closely with each of our clients to deliver this value.
We are connected to the neighborhoods we serve, collaborative with those we work with, and invested in the progress and success of each encounter.
As a team within Century Homes Realty Group, we operate within the realm of real estate sales in residential, multi-family commercial, distressed (ie. estate, divorce, etc), REO, and short sales. Our geographic markets are in NYC (Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx) and Nassau County in Long Island.