Florida Life Real Estate Group, LLC
We are searching for Florida Licensed Agents who are ready to sell 24 - 50 homes per year and make this your Full-Time Career. We provide all of the leads and have a track record of success with training newer agents and helping them find the success quickly that normally takes many years. The ideal candidate will be familiar with the Volusia County real estate market and have been in real estate for 6 months to 2 years. We are not against hiring brand new agents as long as you live in the immediate area.
The hardest thing in real estate is getting buyers to work with. We have more buyer leads than we can currently handle and will gladly buy more for hungry, motivated, and disciplined agents with a great attitude. You must be very tech-savvy and be willing to work weekends and extended hours as buyers are not on a 9-5 schedule, Monday thru Friday. We work with state of the art technology and have a gorgeous office waiting for you if you are interested.
If this sounds like an opportunity you've been looking for, please complete the application and submit your personality profile that will be sent separately. Only completed applications will be considered.
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Use our state of the art CRM tool that utilizes artificial intelligence to help you stay on top of prospects and follow up timely in order to maximize conversion ratio above industry standards
- Continually attend sales meetings and training as we help you grow into the success you want
- Prepare contracts, CMA's, negotiate and do what it takes to help buyers get the home they want at a value they can afford
- Work with lenders to secure financing for clients
- Work with a team of real estate professionals who are all working toward a common goal with a team mindset and winner's attitude
- Utilize our transaction coordinators to assist you in closing more deals.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must currently reside in the Volusia County Market to be considered
- Must have a valid Florida Real Estate License
- Must be familiar with the Volusia, Brevard, and Orlando Market areas
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be professional in appearance for the real estate industry
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be tech-savvy
- Must be able to financially afford 2 Board MLS Dues and Fees, and Supra Lockbox Fees
$75,000 - $150,000 at plan commission
About Florida Life Real Estate Group, LLC
Florida Life Real Estate Group is one of the fastest-growing real estate teams in Volusia County. Florida Life Real Estate is currently rated as #1 in its market area and needs more team players. Florida Life Real Estate has been featured on HGTV's How Close Can I Beach, and currently has tv commercials running on ESPN, Fox News, Local 13, HGTV, and many other networks as well. Florida Life Real Estate has a 5-Star customer rating on Zillow, Google, and several other major real estate websites. If you're driving up or down I-95 from Daytona Beach to New Smyrna Beach, look out for our billboards.