The W Group with Keller Williams Realty Greater Baton Rouge
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About The W Group with Keller Williams Realty Greater Baton Rouge
We will review our history, culture, and goals during the interview process.