Metrowest Realty Source
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$111,500 at plan earnings
About Metrowest Realty Source
Boutique Real Estate firm located in Framingham, serving the Metro West area. If you love to work hard, have fun, and help people find their dream homes…you’ve come to the right place!!
We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit, outstanding communication skills, and a positive mindset to join our team. We will provide the leads and training, you will need to bring the highest level of customer experience, with a can-do attitude.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for following up with company-provided clients, understanding their criteria, and find living spaces that fit this criteria. Your entrepreneurial spirit will drive your success.