McDermott Realty Group
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
Just got your license? We'd like to speak with you!
About McDermott Realty Group
THE OPPORTUNITY: Come work with McDermott Realty Group, the most dynamic real estate team in Southwest Riverside County. We are a rapidly growing team managed by industry veterans who embrace:
- HARD WORK
- maintaining a POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE
Founded by Joe McDermott who built the largest Century 21 Office in Murrieta/Temecula between 2007-2016 before selling and launching the independent brokerage/team McDermott Realty Group, we have helped over 1000 clients during the past 14 years and are seeking motivated people to help even more.